Photo Pod – From £395
What is included?
- 3 hours active booth time
- 2 sets of classic passport style prints (with the option to include event details and graphics)
- A password protected website to view all images from your event
- Unlimited Hi-Res downloads at no extra charge
- Professional camera and lighting equipment
- A link allowing you to download the full album to your desktop
- A selection of props
- Set up and take down
- 1 experienced photo booth attendant
- Additional active hours £100 each
- Additional idle hours £30 each
- Additional set of prints £50
How does it work?
Our Photo Pod is self operated much like a passport booth. It has a monitor so you can see yourselves and make sure that you are framed correctly. On leaving the pod, guests collect their prints with instructions on how to view and download their images online. We do not charge your guests for downloads. Images are usually available within the week.
How much space does the Photo Pod require?
The Photo Pod is a freestanding column (partnered by a separate backdrop and stand) that requires very little space. We would suggest 1.5 x 2.5 metres as a minimum requirement. We would also need fairly level ground as well as access to a power point, ideally near to the Pod.
Please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.